Used pos kijji Craigslist classified does not work
A Customer asked “found a used pos for sale on kijji, would that work?” The answer is no. It has in it “the other” person’s banking info. That info is protected by the bank.
A Customer asked “that cannot be re-programmed?” Only by the bank who installed it.
Requirements For Getting A Debit Machine Toronto
Here Is What You Need To Get A Merchant Account For Accepting Credit Cards
THIS CAN BE DONE Via E-MAIL (you do not need to be in Toronto)
1) You are an Canadian Citizens or Landed Immigrants
2) You have not declared bankruptcy.
( Less than perfect credit report accepted
( We can get you approved with bad credit — but it requires an extra effort. Would be better if you have an average credit rating.)
You can buy the machine for cash and for use as debit only
3) You have a pre-printed cheque with a company name on it.
(Does NOT have to be a business cheque. Can be personal.)
4) Id such as a driver’s license (Two pieces) More info
The best id is a SIN # — but we (by law) can not ask you for this
5) Acceptable business type (you are not running drugs to hookers)
List of “Bad” business that banks do not love